OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO INITIATE THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS:
- ACS REGISTRATION FORM
- ACS HEALTH FORM
- PHOTOCOPY OF APPLICANTS ID OR PASSPORT (BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS MANDATORY FOR BOLIVIANS)
- CONFIDENTIAL SCHOOL RECOMMENDATION FROM MOST RECENTLY ATTENDED SCHOOL
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS FROM PREVIOUS THREE YEARS
- PHOTOCOPY OF HEALTH INSURANCE
APPLICATION FEE: A one time payment, non-refundable fee of $100 must be paid at the business office after all documents have been submitted. If the student is offered placement at ACS this fee will go towards the first month of tuition.
THE ADMISSION PROCESS INCLUDES:
- EVALUATION OF DOCUMENTS BY APPROPRIATE PRINCIPAL
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFFICIENCY TEST
- PLACEMENT TEST
THE ADMISSION PROCESS SHOULD TAKE APPROXIMATELY 7-10 DAYS AFTER ALL DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED.
PHONE: 591-2-2-792302 EXT. 222