High School (9-12) 2016-2017 Supply List
- 5-6 three-ring binders according to number of core subjects being taken.
- 5-6 pocket folders according to the number of binders being used
- 5-6 sets of blank dividers, one set for each binder.
- Packages of lined paper for the binders divisions and 1 pack of graphing paper.
- 2-4 spiral, one-subject, lined notebook, size 8 * 11 (either inside the binder or separate)
- 1 pencil case with a minimum of:
- 5 Pencils with erasers (#2)
- 4 pens (at least 1 red)
- 2 Erasers
- 3 Highlighters at all times.
- 1 set of colored pencils or markers.
- 1 bottle of white out.
- 1 geometrical set (ruler, protractor, compass)
- 4 gb flash drive.
- Strongly Suggested: Calculator TI 84 or IT 84.
- 2 LARGE boxes of Kleenex (advisory)
Fine Arts: depends on student elective.
- Instrument or instrumental rental fee of US$50.00 for the year.
- Lined Music notebook.
- 6 graphite pencils
- recommended ACS PE uniform, sunscreen
- Locker: New student US$10.00 fee for purchasing an ACS lock.
|Download Supplies List|