Middle School (Grades 7 and 8) 2016-2017 Supply List
- 4 three-ring binders (2 inch).
- 4 packages of dividers, one package for each binder
- 4 packages of lined paper, one package for each binder.
- 1 package of graphing paper.
- 4 pocket folders
- 3 pads 3x3 post-it notes
- 4 spiral, one-subject, lined notebooks, size 8 * 11
- 1 pencil case with a minimum of: 5 Pencils with erasers (#2), 4 pens (at least 1 red), 2 Erasers, 3 Highlighters, 1 set of colored pencils or markers, 1 bottle of white out, 1 pencil sharpener, and 2 white board markers. (materials must be replaced as lost or worn out)
- 1 geometry math set (ruler, protractor, compass)
- 1 USB 2GB flash drive (does not have to be new)
- 2 boxes of Kleenex (advisory)
- 1 Water Bottle
Electives – PE and Fine Arts: depends on student choice.
- Instrument or instrumental rental fee of US$50.00 for the year.
- Lined Music notebook.
- 6 graphite pencils
- ACS PE uniform
**Algebra I Students
- (GRADE 8 ADVANCED MATH) Strongly Suggested: Calculator TI 84 or IT 84 (does not have to be new)
- Locker: New student US$10.00 fee for purchasing an ACS lock
- Next >>